A change of direction…

After much collaboration and discussion and pondering and I trust “divine wisdom!” The doctors have decided tonight to hold off on operating on Charlie.  They believe it to be in his best interest to give him several weeks and then try again to replace the feeding tube again before operating. So, back into marathon mode until we can see the next right step for Charlie.  Oh sweet people, your love, care, concern, prayer, and friendship is precious.  We plan to fast and pray for Charlie even though the surgery is postponed… Thank you for those of you joining us.

Advertisements

One thought on “A change of direction…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s