Wait on the Lord


Since about 2am Charlie has gone from very critical to more stable.  His oxygen levels are back to normal and he is not so labored with breathing.   Still no answers to what caused this big dip for him.  Cardiology is headed up to look at his heart with another echocardiogram and make sure that nothing has gone wrong that might have contributed to this dip.  So far many of the tests they ran have come back negative for infections.  If he continues to stabilize we might reschedule his procedure in the O.R. For the end of the week.

One thought on “Wait on the Lord

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s